A question regarding Fallout 4 modding on PS4

SerenadeSultan

Hi. My first post here, so my apologies if this is rough around the edges. Anyways as the title implies, I have some questions about PS4 modding, as someone who has recently started trying to make their own mod/mods. Well they are more specfic questions to what i'm trying to do and I could not find anything on it when i searched.

Ok so for my first, basic mod, I'm trying to change danses Power armor to be T-51, mainly just in look, I want it to keep the stats it had previously. So what I tried to do first was change the "Object Template" for it to T-51, that didnt change its model. So I tried changing its world model, and at least on an in progress game(have not tried a new game yet), it hasnt worked.

So my question is, is it even possible for me to change the texture to an existing one from another item? And if so how?

Currently i've just been using the cretion Kit, and my other changes worked, and this is confusing me. Again sorry if its a very basic question, Im still learning the ins and outs of editing. But I geuninly havn't found much info on this.