some more feedback

Johnyboy1983

Alright played around in vortex for a day or so fresh install of Skyrim some things I found from a rather basic user

* the interface is overloaded with information that is not clear for instance uninstalling a mod that has made changes outside vortex

it is not clear for me at least what it is asking me to do with apply / Undo

* Rule setting via the thunderbolt needs work by that I mean its not really easy to use It becomes extremely hard to remember what mod is before or after another one when there is say more than 3

I was thinking maybe a box could open with the mod's in conflict rather than selecting one mod and adjusting its rules you would make the rules for them all in a small pop up window not sure its for

me rather hard I always end up making circular logic issues I think seeing them all each and every time would help

* Downloading lots of mods then trying to install them and then activate them seemed to slow the program down with all the information pop ups

* the layout seems disconnected cant see plugins when installing mods have to move to dashboard to launch FNIS just seems all over the place

Finale thoughts its looking ok so far think it needs a lot more polish will pick it back up in a few months or so

Alright played around in vortex for a day or so fresh install of Skyrim some things I found from a rather basic user

* the interface is overloaded with information that is not clear for instance uninstalling a mod that has made changes outside vortex

it is not clear for me at least what it is asking me to do with apply / Undo

* Rule setting via the thunderbolt needs work by that I mean its not really easy to use It becomes extremely hard to remember what mod is before or after another one when there is say more than 3

I was thinking maybe a box could open with the mod's in conflict rather than selecting one mod and adjusting its rules you would make the rules for them all in a small pop up window not sure its for

me rather hard I always end up making circular logic issues I think seeing them all each and every time would help

* Downloading lots of mods then trying to install them and then activate them seemed to slow the program down with all the information pop ups

* the layout seems disconnected cant see plugins when installing mods have to move to dashboard to launch FNIS just seems all over the place

Finale thoughts its looking ok so far think it needs a lot more polish will pick it back up in a few months or so

I agree with you about the thunderbolt issue, I also had a hard time remembering which mod was before or after. I recommend to add your feedback in Vortex because they won't take your opinion in consideration till you post it to the right channel.

Click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right corner of Vortex screen and you will see the feedback channel.