Morrigans Relationships and Romance?

accvipers

i've been thinking that if you romanced morrigan, does she have "genuine" feelings for you (the warden) or its just an act?

does she like sten that way?is she really interested in him or maybe even sleep with him or she already did? or..... is she just annoying him?

is she like cheating on you (the warden)?! D:

It's an issue of reciprocity. She will develop genuine feelings if the warden (as friend and/ or lover) develops genuine feelings. It will touch her deeply when she experiences the first time genuine friendship. She will reveal that in the end.

The development of the romance is more complicated. She'll pull up a protective wall if the warden talks too much about his feelings.

Sten? She teases Sten. It´s not meant serious.

Here is one branch of the banter:

Morrigan: You seem so deep in thought, my dear Sten. Thinking of me, perhaps? The two of us, together at last?
[Comment for VO: playful but also taunting him as he is not the sort to be flirted with normally]

Sten: Yes.

Morrigan: I... what did you say?
[Comment for VO: taken aback]

oh

It's an issue of reciprocity. She will develop genuine feelings if the warden (as friend and/ or lover) develops genuine feelings. It will touch her deeply when she experiences the first time genuine friendship. She will reveal that in the end.

The development of the romance is more complicated. She'll pull up a protective wall if the warden talks too much about his feelings.

Sten? She teases Sten. It´s not meant serious.

Here is one branch of the banter:

Morrigan: You seem so deep in thought, my dear Sten. Thinking of me, perhaps? The two of us, together at last?
[Comment for VO: playful but also taunting him as he is not the sort to be flirted with normally]

Sten: Yes.

Morrigan: I... what did you say?
[Comment for VO: taken aback]

oh gosh thanks. for that answer especially with the sten issue. it eases my pain.xD seriously.

anymore opinions about the issue? :D

Edited by accvipers