Being Ernest

SeriousHare

First off, I have to make a confession; this is not my first account here. I've been around for a few years now. I decided to create a new account as I wasn't a very active forum member on my old account and wanted my account name to represent the name I use when publishing my work, which includes mods, software, web development, visuals (live performances), video-production and more. I choose to do this as I'm currently working on a bigger mod project for Fallout 4 which I hope to post an alpha version of within a week or so.

I'm a software engineer / visual artist and mostly focus on graphics related work. Aside from that, I've been modding the Gamebryo Engine Games from Bethesda since Morrowind as well as some other games. I've mostly worked on some personal mods, and patches to get multiple mods working together.

My free time mostly consists of:

• Starting a game, running around for 5 minutes.
  • Think of something cool to do in the game (that you can't do yet).
  • Build some mod to add said cool stuff... Break the game.
  • Call my computer names, then feel sorry for 'her'.
  • Fix the game.
  • Rinse repeat.

Oh, and my real name is my username translated into Dutch, in a way.

Thanks for reading, happy gaming, modding or whatever you fancy doing around here.

Welcome to... or back to Nexus. Your avatar caught my attention. ...nice...

You may be a SeriousHare, but there's not much seriousness about this Battle Bunny....

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, or return to here, ...um... just being here.

• 3 weeks later...