I hope BorisVorontsov will try to add ENB

chypres89

''First of all, game look okay and any user with ReShade can do enough for it. Second, its short living game type, so before i make something serious, people will stop playing it. Third, i dont have videocard and not intended to modify any heavy game on laptop, its pain in the butt.'' wow rip dreams... short lived game huh ?.... right..

Edited by chypres89

''First of all, game look okay and any user with ReShade can do enough for it. Second, its short living game type, so before i make something serious, people will stop playing it. Third, i dont have videocard and not intended to modify any heavy game on laptop, its pain in the butt.'' wow rip dreams... short lived game huh ?.... right..

Yeah, i think it will really have a short life time. I already stopped playing it since i found out it's not really an Open-World game, and you are not really free to do what you want. It's nothing like Skyrim or Fallout or Oblivion. Just story driven. I don't like this.

Yeah, i think it will really have a short life time. I already stopped playing it since i found out it's not really an Open-World game, and you are not really free to do what you want. It's nothing like Skyrim or Fallout or Oblivion. Just story driven. I don't like this.

How is it not a open world game ? And how are you not free to do what you want ?. have you even played the game ?

Leave it to boris to have no idea what he's on about.

Open world "like skyrim" = some whatever space filled with samey, generic content that provides little value but keeps one entertained enough if that's what they like.