[Mod Request/Idea]: Dead Space 3 N7 Suit.

Beowyrm

If there are any modders who see this, I think Isaac Clark's N7 Suit from Dead Space 3 would be a badass mod. I could definitely see it on an Engineer. I'm also looking into creating mods myself over the spring/summer break. If anyone could point me towards some model and texture tutorials that would be greatly appreciated.

Hello There, there might be still several tutorials online about modding... well basically you would need to replace textures and meshes... there are lot more advanced modding as well but for that you would need a very deep understanding, knowledge and experience...

You could start with ME3Explorer and perhaps with the trial version of 3dsMax & then UDK in order to make changes to meshes and match textures to that...

Check these out first and take it from there, and so ask more questions afterwards... Good luck.

Okay, I don't mod. I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about. How many hours would it take to make? And when I say, make it, I mean full on sets. A light, medium, and heavy Variants, accompanying weapons packs, sounds, etc.? How long would it take, an experienced educated modder to complete a project like this? Because I'm willing to donate a $20 to this project and that, that's the price of an entire DLC.

Also, The engineering suit. The N7 suit was for having a Mass Effect save. theres plenty of N7 armors on the Nexus.

Edited by E4M4f1a

I think something like that would take lot of time... however first you need to find someone willing to dedicate oneâs own time to it, thus itâs not about receiving a donation, even if it might seem a generous offer to some on its own, but compared to a DLC definitely not so... a DLC might cost that much because there would be hundreds of thousands of people getting it... mods here are not allowed to be for sale and could not be done so anyway, and so I assume making it has to be your own endeavour... Good luck.