Settler Transfer List and SCRAP EVERYTHING...conflict?

TaxiVader

Hi folks.

I've been making a bunch of player settlements and have noticed that if Scrap Everything is running, the following occurs:

1. If a non-vanilla settlement is set up at a vanilla location there is no problem; settler transfer and vanilla supply lines are all still available, as is pipboy map data. This is even true if the settlement is added mid-game. This has worked perfectly at both Scrap Palace and Cutler Bend.

2. If a settlement is set up at a non-vanilla location such as a wilderness cell, that settlement only appears on settler transfer and vanilla supply line lists when SE is NOT installed. With SE installed they disappear from the settler transfer list and there's also no map data and sometimes no map icon either. Interestingly Sim Settlement supply lines will still establish properly even though vanilla supply lines are unavailable.

3. Apart from the disappearance of the wilderness-location settlement from the lists, all else functions normally at that settlement; recruitment, scrapping, everything. Also, if vanilla supply lines are set up before SE is added, map data and supply lines stay in place though the settlement is no longer visible on the settler transfer list.

I've tested this heaps and the results are always the same. I'm wondering if there is some work-around you might suggest for the non-vanilla location settlements so that they can stay in the settler transfer list? I've tried everything I can think of. I have not played with Scrap Everything since I have no idea how it works.

I'd love to find a fix for this as there are so many good places to settle, but not without a mod like Scrap Everything.

Looking forward to hearing from you if you have any suggestions.

TV

Edited by TaxiVader