[Help] Book over lap on the pages [new to modding]

Hello,

I am new to modding and thought to start I would pick books as an easy way to get use to it. I wrote 50 books for skyrim and doped out how to get them in the clutter lists and itembook0-4 list and all that jazz. Only problem I am having now is this https://imgur.com/a/xWABi

Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated, sorry for such a n00b question and all. I did look for guides on books but i could not find any that handled this problem. I am using the right format

[pagebreak]
<p align="center">
Tales of the Brotherhood v1 Idrolian
by
D.M. Vekel
</p>
[pagebreak]
And all that jazz but I keep on getting the same problems with them. Again thank you for your time.

Well, judging by the messed up symbols(your squares there) you've typed these up in some text editor that preserves formatting when copy-pasting, like Word I guess.

Try a different one, Notepad maybe?

Yeah I tried taking them to notepad and then transferring it but they stayed. You are correct I doped out with some testing that it is the ' ... and " from my libreoffice ( i am poor and it is free ) so I am now trying to find what font the creation kit uses so I can convert it in note pad. If not I will just have to go through and do an edit of the problem points as I am add the books... all 50 of them.. all ~31k words of them.

I want to thank you for the time you took looking at my problem. If i come across as an asshole I am sorry I am not trying to be one. A friend informed me today that I can come off as an asshole... look you prob don't care about that sry. thank you for your help... Man I am bad with people.

Both Office and OpenOffice have a setting that replaces quotation marks with "smart quotes" or something like that, in future I'd say make sure that's off.
You can do a Find and Replace for these smart quotes with regular quotes in Notepad.

For the rest, maybe Ctrl+Shift+V? to paste it in the CK

Edited by Fantafaust

Both Office and OpenOffice have a setting that replaces quotation marks with "smart quotes" or something like that, in future I'd say make sure that's off.

You can do a Find and Replace for these smart quotes with regular quotes in Notepad.

For the rest, maybe Ctrl+Shift+V? to paste it in the CK

Yeah i have been using CSV to copy them over. I will check out the find and replace. Thanks you help more then you could ever know. I am going to go to bed now ( too much gin I am getting sleepy and I do not want to edit files wile i am this tipsy. ) again thank you for taking the time to help me.