NVG flip downs (with helmet mounts)

Giass

Hey folks, ive been playing fallout for quite some time (2500+ hours) and i am personally really into mods like those by Fadingsignal that add realistic, somewhat immersive gear to the game.

I have been thinking about this: why don't we have helmet mounted NVGs yet? What are the possibilies with these kinds of additons?

I am curious if there is anyone out there, or even Fadingsignal himself if hes up for it, that can create an L3-GPNVG-18 NVG suite (quad NVGs on a mount) that are attached to a helmet (up and down) with the possibilty of up and down animations when NVGs are activated perhaps via a hotkey. Just google Sentinel NVGs and you'll understand what i am talking about if you don't already. This also extends to monocular NVGs like a helmet mounted PVS-31 or even a retro grade PVS-7 single tube NVG.

https://tnvc.com/shop/l-3-gpnvg-18/

I know this hasnt been done yet, and am curious why no one has taken on that challenge from the modding community. I'd love to help out with this.

Thanks for your consideration.

Just for style or with changing the players vision, too? Is it even possible to add like infra red and show body signatures of nearby enemies body heat radiation? Otherwise it would be like the flashlight on the combat armor helmet a useless detail :>