Navigation Door Links and lstrings error in plugin

Piranha91

Hello,

I'm trying to fix Solitude Exterior Addon so that Merge Plugins Standalone doesn't throw errors when merging. I was able to go into SSEedit and undelete the three deleted navmeshes, which I then placed far under the landscape (I googled and found this to be the solution to removing unwanted navmeshes without deleting them - please let me know if I am mistaken). However, Merge Plugins gives the following error:

Checking for errors in Solitude Exterior Addon.esp
[REFR:10002F04] (places SHouseDoor03 "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00005793>" [DOOR:0005D7EA] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -18,24)
REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:00105E9A] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeExterior03 [CELL:0000929D] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -18,24))">
All done!

I opened the relevant cell in the CK and isolated the relevant navmesh (00105E9A). However, when I have this navmesh selected and perform "Find Triangle -> Check Navmesh" it finds no errors, and I can finalize the navmesh without any apparent warnings. I also don't see any apparent missing navmesh triangles, and the only door object that I found has a green triangle under its marker.
Is there any way to figure out where the missing triangle is expected to be? Furthermore, what is lstring ID 00005793 (I couldn't find any references to this FormID in either the Cell View search bar or the object window.
I'm pretty stumped; would appreciate any help!