Heavy Traffic ×

how to delete additional head parts

Buster89

i'm wondering how to delete an additional head part in the creation kit i cant find a way to do it i'm editing the khajit race and i want to get rid of the femalemouthkhajit in the additional head part list...

any help would be appreciated thank you! :biggrin:

Ok

Khajit mouth is an headpart. One for males and one for females. In CK go to the Headparts lists for men and women in the character section. There you look for FemaleMouthKhajit and MaleMouthKhajit. There you can delete them.

Or you can open the mouth Objekt and shift type from Misc something else. Or simply clear out the path to the nif and tri files

Edited by basvanbeu

Ok

Khajit mouth is an headpart. One for males and one for females. In CK go to the Headparts lists for men and women in the character section. There you look for FemaleMouthKhajit and MaleMouthKhajit. There you can delete them.

Or you can open the mouth Objekt and shift type from Misc something else. Or simply clear out the path to the nif and tri files

The CK will not let you do what you are saying to do. It does not let you delete the headparts from the face data for each race manually.

Edited by delfofthebla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

by ginnyfizz:

click on the one you'd like to delete

click up there in the 'Base Head Parts' box on 'Face'(femaleheadfracename), so it gets highlighted.

click again down on additional headpart you'd like to delete in the 'Additional Head Parts' box.

now hit on DEL ... and gone it is !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

props for the swift answer i been stuck on that one for days didn't even think of using the ACTUAL delete button if you look closely you can even see a slight ghost highlight after clicking on both

Well done @zzjay

• 10 months later...