how to delete additional head parts

Buster89

• 2 months later...

I know this is old but...anyways. I don't know how but it seems like the additional head parts are interlinked to the base head parts. So in my understanding, additional head part you added is linked to one of the base head parts, in order to delete them (Del key), you need to HIGHLIGHT the appropriate base head parts first by clicking it that corresponds to the additional head parts you want to remove, click that additional head part and hit del. This is pretty much what ZZjay meant.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You're a life saver, zzjay/ginnyfizz! This has plagued me for MONTHS, and I couldn't stand it any more when my child race had freaking goat mouth. Thank you.

• 6 months later...

Thanks a bunch!

I've been fighting this stupid quirk for months!

The Bethesda CK and concept of allow us to make mods is great, but some of the aspects of the CK interface are less than well implemented.

I'm making a long list of all these weird quirks in the system.

I wonder if they'd let us modders at the source code for the CK, so we could do a version 2.0?

-

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

by ginnyfizz:

click on the one you'd like to delete

click up there in the 'Base Head Parts' box on 'Face'(femaleheadfracename), so it gets highlighted.

click again down on additional headpart you'd like to delete in the 'Additional Head Parts' box.

now hit on DEL ... and gone it is !

lmao what a wierd manip ... took me 5 min understand but worked absolutly fine

now i need know how add new mouth lol