Looking for Modders - Fallout : The Water Chip

MykhailKozak

Following the abandonment of several other mods looking to do this, and a new hope following other such large scale mods, I have become interested in the creation of a Fallout 1 and later on, a Fallout 2 recreation in the Fallout 4 Creation Kit, and will be searching for help.

As a developer, I have not offered publicly much in the ways of Fallout modding, I do have however, experience in leading a mod team on a large scale mod and test creation of an RPG in Unreal 4.

My goals for this ambitious project is to revive the original Fallout experiences brought out by Interplay in a new way, and will not only bring back the content, but expand upon it, and improve it.

As of now, I am the only person working on this project. I have started work on Vault 13 as well as The Hub and some currently placeholder models.

I plan to add a similar style travel system to Fallout 1 and 2, which however will of course be expanded upon, with a diverse set of locations to encounter, new and old creatures and such.

As of now I do not expect much interest with such little progress. I however will do my best on my own and keep you all posted until I have enough to show for.

As of now, we will need in order of importance:

• Mappers
  • Scripters
  • Modelers
  • Animators
  • Texture Artists

If you ARE already interested you may contact me here and I will message you Discord or Steam info.