Heavy Traffic ×

Just saying Hello

Diabolus83

Just wanted to say hello to all of you here...

I'm not super new but still thought I should take a minute to introduce myself :smile:

I started modding late last year but then after Steam updated and ruined my Skyrim Special Edition before I got to even start playing it...I took a break for a while..but the modding itch came back so here I am.

I have a Intel® Core i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz

16GB Ram DDR3

GTX 1060 6gb Graphics card

Crucial SSD drive CT256M550SSD1

I like to play all forms of gaming from P.C to my beloved PS4 !

I consider myself a perfectionist when it comes to playing games, I like to explore and unlock as much as I can and with no real hurry to do so.

I think I am lucky I have seen what I believe is a golden age of gaming, I got to enjoy classics like Day Of The Tentacle, Full Throttle, and Monkey Island just to name a few, aswell as be lucky enough to see the gaming industry become what it is today with huge budget titles from the Total War series to Skyrim.

I hope to game for many years to come.

Everyone has been very helpful and I have found the community very welcoming especially to newcomers like myself asking stupid question :D

Anyway cheers all and good modding.

I can certainly understand the need for a break after what happened to your SSE. It's happened to me a few times with various games (looking at you, Cities Skylines...) and I just end up having to take a break. Also happens from time to time when making mods :D

And the only stupid question is one that isn't asked (well, within reason of course).

Welcome to the Nexus :)

I can certainly understand the need for a break after what happened to your SSE. It's happened to me a few times with various games (looking at you, Cities Skylines...) and I just end up having to take a break. Also happens from time to time when making mods :D

And the only stupid question is one that isn't asked (well, within reason of course).

Welcome to the Nexus :smile:

Glad to know I'm not the only one...well said :D Thanks so much mate