Not sure where I'd categorize this, so I thought I'd put it here

Duckfromportal

this is more of a question, since I am terrible at modding myself and all that stuff and I had a thought while watching Ranger dave's let's build series.
I'll just copy the message I put there and paste it here:

so, is there a way to make objects static or to merge objects together in order to perhaps fix any future frame rate issues you could have? like maybe figure out what you wanna build, build the whole object, export it as a single model and clean it up or something? I'm asking because I know if you wanted to export any of your settlements, my computer would melt

Edit: In case my post doesnt make sense I meant to either make it so you buildup the object in either the creation kit or on the actual settlement, then go and select the whole object and export it/copy it to blender or what ever you use and clean up the model and simplify the main object so you can replace it in the game as a single object that can be made static in the creation kit so you can then place any extra detail like the boards and stuff you always put down, theoretically i think that could make it so your settlements are less intensive, since its not rendering a bunch of objects, just a couple of larger objects, plus any extra detail you put forth in the object, it probably would add work though to your already massive builds, if i knew how to use anything on top of blender I would gladly help, sadly I am not good with technology . .

Basically the question is, is there any way to simplify the settlement objects, either by merging objects, making objects static, or even exporting the settlements objects together to merge and simplify in a different program (such as blender.

If this is in the wrong area, I'd appreciate a mod moving it to the right one, I figure it kind of is a mod request in a round about way.