Unknown mod giving major Dalish characters bright white hair

ARavingLooony

thnx, it seems I already had More Hairstyles installed but I'm not sure if I wanna download Vibrant Colors as it says it conflicts with any mods that adds extra hairstyles to CC and I have a few of them.

If you merge the chargenmorphcfg.xml files from the various cosmetic mods, that will eliminate any conflicts, easy-peasy.

Or, you could simply omit the chargenmorph file from Pineapple Tree... the added tints would not be available in the CC, but would still apply to any NPC morphs which utilize them.

(And please learn to quote posts properly, as your habit of enclosing your added text inside the quote is misleading and confusing... your response should be OUTSIDE of the quoted text box, not within it.)

Ah, yeah, my bad about the whole quote thing :-)

would it work if I simply installed Pineappletree's Vibrant Hair Colors 1_1 file?

thnx, it seems I already had More Hairstyles installed but I'm not sure if I wanna download Vibrant Colors as it says it conflicts with any mods that adds extra hairstyles to CC and I have a few of them.

If you merge the chargenmorphcfg.xml files from the various cosmetic mods, that will eliminate any conflicts, easy-peasy.

Or, you could simply omit the chargenmorph file from Pineapple Tree... the added tints would not be available in the CC, but would still apply to any NPC morphs which utilize them.

(And please learn to quote posts properly, as your habit of enclosing your added text inside the quote is misleading and confusing... your response should be OUTSIDE of the quoted text box, not within it.)

Ah, yeah, my bad about the whole quote thing :-)

would it work if I simply installed Pineappletree's Vibrant Hair Colors 1_1 file?

If it includes a chargenmorphcfg.xml file, then you would still need to create a merged XML or omit the one from PT... the added tint files are not where the possibility for conflict lies, it is that there can only be one chargenmorphcfg. xml file in override.

no idea how 2 do any of that lol. Guess I'll put up with the white hair seeing as how it only affects a few Dalish NPC's anyway, not like it causes every NPC in the games hair 2 b like that. Would rather put up with it than risk screwing up the game by causing a bunch of unkown conflicts by messing with the files.

Edited by ARavingLooony