where do i go to see if idividuals can help me to get mods ported from nexus to xbox one with of course proof of permission from the mas them selves

musclehead716

here is a link address to mods i need ported

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5769007-any-one-who-can-port-mods-from-nexus-to-bethesda/?view=findpost&p=51380797

i did not know where to go on nexus to ask for help as i am not use to these mod sites, so please do not get upset with me

good even i have many mods to get ported over from nexus to xbox one and need the help from people who port mods

yes i have all written proof of permission from the mod authors from nexus, just they either dont have the time or just dont like porting to bethesda

i have put in over 40 plus hours of searching mods contacting mas for permission

trying to get more mods for xbox one for all the fallout 4 players to use and to have a wide varity

if anyone can help me out be very grateful and appreciate anyone's help is you can help me by porting mods for me please contact me asap as i have certain mods needed to be ported over to xbox one first

thank you