Weird workaround for main menu CTD on certain savegames.

OroMizu

I recently started another playthrough with many mods, and, while my main character file loads without a single problem on 149 ESPs, my most recently created character fails to load after a measly 12 hours of play; here's the catch, though: If I load a previous save of him from the main menu, then load my latest save, It works. I don't get why is this even possible, I mean, It's just loading on The Bannered Mare, not even on a big mod or not even on the Tamriel world space.

This is maddening!!! I can only do but to revert to an older save (to be fair, I would only lose the progress on Bthardamz; Peryite's quest). I don't get it. My second character (this is the fourth one) loads with no problem, given that my main character is already recruited as a follower via FF. This only affects my newest char.

I'm very suspicious about the culprit being Familiar Faces. Why, do you ask? because when the first time that I ever summoned one of my characters into the world, my next save instantly got corrupted again, thus, crashing right after trying to load it. However, after some hours of playing, I dared to try and summon my main character again. Saving, closing the game and reloading from the main menu again, this time it worked! It seemed very random., but I managed to play for 10 hours without a problem... Until now.

Now, we're back to this, and I can only load his file (with my main character as a follower) after "sideloading" it with an earlier, seemingly not-corrupt save.

Do you fine folks have any idea on why is this happening? Thanks in advance. You may check my modlist below in the file uploaded.