This elf slave thing is silly, it should be the other way around if anything?

skyquest32

There treatment of mages is worse, Magical lobotomies? Self haters? I could never support that, why I was conflicted about killing flemeth...never even knew if she really planned to do that to Morrigan, she would not say...Morrigan could have just wanted her book.

The woman Flem, was helpful in every way before that point, a friend and ally to the grey wardens, and I judge on deeds witness not hearsay. The way I have been treated. Need at least a confession and would not judge a person, to make them give me account for every action in there life unrelated to me anyway.

Thats a weak justification, more so when you don't know someone.

Shes a dragon, big deal, maybe shes a wise magical Dragon? How would I know? Or whos stories are right? Killing her for her magical diary was a dck move.Evil, bad,bad bad! With all the mage hate who knows what the real deal was or what she went through.

Sometimes I hate those Devs and there no win situations, two or three bad choices no right one. Besides mori turns on you after you give her the black book, seems to corrupt her. Maybe thats why her mom did not give it to her, she could not handle its contents...not mature enough.

Also she saved me and Alistors life and gave Morrigan. Seems like a violation of basic hospitality and decency to fight her.

That was like killing lady of the forest, it actually hurt to do that. Better than being a traitor and slaughtering an entire village of elves including children with hungry werewolves though, so no choice.

The third option being both lady and Zev die....all bad. So I had to slaughter lady and wolves with volume muted, at least it was over quickly. I can never see other option because cannot slaughter a village of families. Unfair to any decent player. If I were Zev I would not remove curse ether though, but would take responsibility for lady, if summoned her, and not attacked.

You seem stuck in your own idea of elves and mages. I suggest playing a different game. For once we have some actual social conflict not just some idyllic nonsense where everything works and we all unite and fight the invaders. It's ridiculous to expect the same boring depiction of fantasy from every fiction.

You seem stuck in your own idea of elves and mages. I suggest playing a different game. For once we have some actual social conflict not just some idyllic nonsense where everything works and we all unite and fight the invaders. It's ridiculous to expect the same boring depiction of fantasy from every fiction.

Elves and mages are fantasy archetypes, lighten up man, don't be so defensive. Its just combination of ones taste and what your used to from paying many rpgs and other such games/reading. Besides I have had enough social strife news irl for the last 10 years or so, too the point that its starting to bore me.

I have no interest in activism ''waste of time and energy'' just ''love and war'' like the s-cry-ed theme song says, with a healthy dose of adventure and good looks and eccentric surprises. No player character basing allowed unless its setting it up so you can kill them as enemy.

I complain about the issues but in a way I like the game all the more because I enjoy doing something about it, and mostly this game gives me that joyful option ''vengeance fiction fan''. I played a elven blood mage the first time simply out of fun and gleeful venomous spite, and for the challenge...which is a sort of non bs, non talking, activism I suppose *shrugs*...yet really for character self and friends as well as game world plot saving.

Regardless I liked Duncan and can believe in the gray wardens, only faction in the Game I have no issue with, Duncan was a smart loyal and pragmatic man of honor. ''Even demons like flemth knows better than to let mindless dark spawn animated dead things run amok.

They are the perfect enemies these darkspawn, I need feel no sympathy, just dead things, a zombie shoot ''night of the living dead style, but they have evolution and powers ''more cinematic that way with monster appearance''. Its a bit like being Ash. *not from dumb ass series but the evildead army of darkness ash. I love the serious version army of darkness things going on here. I even love my game dog and I'm a cat person Irl. Mastiffs are different like wolves are, don't know why but its so.