Quick mod request: Dawnguard Battleaxe

SenpaiMuffin

So I thought it might be nice if the Dawnguard had specialized weapons for each basic class. There's a good mod out there for one-handed hammers already, but there is not for a battleaxe (or any swords, but that's a different possible request. However that mod does exist on Oldrim, which can be found here... maybe someone could take the liberty to port it?).

I was wondering if anyone could make a functional Dawnguard Battleaxe mod, with the weapon found only in a couple areas like the vanilla weapons? This mod tries to add that, but the weapon is spammed all over the fort and it's classed as a warhammer, not a battleaxe, and it doesn't seem like any stats are changed. Would anyone mind remaking this mod accurately?

Thanks in advance. : 3

Edited by SenpaiMuffin

Not sure if this will satisfy what you after exactly, but this may pique your interest. :smile:

That would work, but that mod is regular Skyrim, while the one I'm looking for is SE. It also seems like the author isn't active anymore, since many other players have been requesting as well.

Not sure if this will satisfy what you after exactly, but this may pique your interest. :smile:

That would work, but that mod is regular Skyrim, while the one I'm looking for is SE. It also seems like the author isn't active anymore, since many other players have been requesting as well.

You can convert it for your own game - you just have to run each NIF through the SSE Optimizer and then open & re-save the ESP in the Special Edition creation kit. You just can't release the SE version without the author's permission.