Bloodskal Blade fix

InfectedWolf365

So I have a problem with Bloodskal Blade, I've tried every solution available online (and yes I did a power attack) which includes dropping and picking up again, putting it on a weapon rack, disable/uninstall every mod. I don't know what to do about it anymore. If someone can make a mod that fix this, it will be very appreciated. PS: I got pass the gate using the commands, but I want the blade itself to work.

What problem?

Fix what?

If it's just that you can't open the gate with it, don't forget to aim your power attack.

Dammit, I forgot to state the problem. lol The blade doesn't shoot out the energy blast, and as I mentioned in the post, I did a power attack, a hundred times already. I just want the blade to work, that's all.

Just wondering, but did you delay doing the quest for a long time after arriving in Solstheim? The one time my Bloodskal blade glitched out on me was when I forgot to do the Raven Rock Mine quest until after I met Miraak. I don't know if that was a contributing factor, but it would be useful to find out.

Have you a mod that change the blade ?

Hmm, yeah, the Visual Animated Enchants. But as I mentioned, I did uninstalled every mod and play on vanilla game. Still, the blade doesn't work. :/

Also, I don't have the old save either.... I even tried to spawn the blade with the commands and it still doesn't work. Can this problem be fixed? Or am I screwed?

Is that a thing? lol Well, I did it after I defeat Miraak.....

I think there is an orphan script caused by the visual animated enchants mod. You can "clean" (not delete ahah) your save (with FallrimTools or something else)

Okay, done that. Is that all? I tried it on the "cleaned" save but still not working. :(