Bloodskal Blade fix

InfectedWolf365

Arf... Last things to do.. Changing the sword.. :sad: (It's what I do when there is a bug with a particular sword...)

What do you mean by doing that? Just switch to other sword?

So I used the Creation Kit and found out that the "Enchantment" value of the sword is set at '0', could this be the cause of issue? And what value should I set to?

Edited by InfectedWolf365

You just have to replace the enchant name by "NONE" when you check the sword, you don't need to change the enchant.

Maybe not that detailed, just some easy to understand instructions would do. For the rest, I will search on the Internet myself.

Ahaha nice penta-post !

What have you found by yourself ?

Hum...

1. In the CK, check "DLC2Bloodskalblade"

2. Right click on it and do "duplicate"

3. Right click and do "Edit"

4. Look at Enchanting (no Enchantment), if you've done nothing you'll look the name "DLC2EnchbloodskalWeaponGlow", click on it and change to "None". Now your sword is totally unenchanted.

5. After this click on "Ok" and search "DLC2EnchbloodskalWeaponGlow", right click on it and "Duplicate", change the name like "DLC2EnchbloodskalWeaponGlow2" and get back to your "duplicate bloodskal blade", go to "Enchanting" and click for "DLC2EnchbloodskalWeaponGlow2".

(Bonus : 5-1. Go in "Keywords" (right of the window) and right click on "MagicDisallowEnchanting" and delete it, after that, you can enchant one more time your weapon. :smile:)

6. Click on "Ok" and save as a new .esp, give a name, drop in data and launch the game.

7. Go in the Console and search for your Bloodskal blade, get it by using console commands. :wink:

Edited by Alerios