CTD Upon Entering Windpeak Inn (Dawnstar)

LurkyLurker

Hey, so I haven't made a forum post since I was but a wee babe. Hopefully, I manage to keep things helpful.

Some Backstory: Through Mod Organizer, I had a fully functional (through every while crashing, because Bethesda) modded Skyrim. Then one sad morn my computer was stuck in a "Could not find the problem" restart loop. I ended up wiping all of the apps and programs from my computer while retaining my folders and files. I've reinstalled Skyrim completely and done my best to recover from it, but since then my once glorious rig has had some issues.

Prior to this, I was testing a male body mesh mod (Specifically a never-nude optional file found in Smooth Boiis.) To do so I used unequipall to show each chap's glorious bits to the heavens. For science, of course. Anyway, Erandur revealed himself to be particularly shy and I instigated several requests in the console to rid him of his robes to no avail. I tried to just kill him and test the mod that way, but he's essential! So, while he was on one knee I called upon the console one last, and fatal time. There he was in all his glory. And I mean all his glory. I found that quite odd, seeing as I had never installed the SoS model he appeared to be using. I assume it's because the never-nude mesh brought that mesh along with it. Fine, fine. But Erandur was stuck that way, and every other character model loads with the never-nude mesh I had installed except for him.

Cue the disaster.

Even after reinstalling Skyrim and all of the component mods through MO except for the offending mod(s) Erandur still celebrates his birthday. At least, when I can even enter Dawnstar Inn to begin with. Other interiors seem to function fine, but activating the door to the Inn initiates a loading screen, which seems to complete, followed by an INN-stantaneous crash. Sometimes I catch glimpses of my beloved Windpeak.

Apologies for the wall, I just can't help but feel the sequence of events may be relevant. At least somehow.

Here's my mod order it's very large.

11409495-1520363418.png

• 5 months later...

I get CTD every time I try to enter the Windpeak Inn, and my mods are very different from yours. I've always had this problem, even with just the Unofficial Patch installed. I've even tried to "coc dawnstarwindpeakinn" on the console with the same result, CTD. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 1 year later...