Racemenu for SE?

Dolly98

Read Expired's comment about it on the LE page:

SSE Update

Most features have already been ported successfully, the features still missing are Overlays, Bodygen, Sculpting, and Import/Export. However presets will still load with sculpt data and should technically function.

The alpha has not been officially released because I have not gated any of the features that do not work and I don't want to be dealing with complaints regarding those features.

However if you are still determined to try the alpha:
https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases
This alpha does not include the base mod, this only includes the SKSE64 plugin which drives most of the features.

Read Expired's comment about it on the LE page:

SSE Update

Most features have already been ported successfully, the features still missing are Overlays, Bodygen, Sculpting, and Import/Export. However presets will still load with sculpt data and should technically function.

The alpha has not been officially released because I have not gated any of the features that do not work and I don't want to be dealing with complaints regarding those features.

However if you are still determined to try the alpha:

https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases

This alpha does not include the base mod, this only includes the SKSE64 plugin which drives most of the features.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So TLDR you can run racemenu in SE if you don't mind some of the features being disabled (and you are ok with the risks of using an alpha).

I havnen't dug into this myself yet, but essentially it should mean that you should be able to load presets fine, but actually sculpting a new face isn't going to work.

In theory you should be able to run a temporary installation of Oldrim, install the mods you need to create your character, then export that preset to SE and it should be fine assuming that you add the same asset-mods to SE of course (hair, bodytypes, skin ect.).

If that's too much work for a custom character then just go search for an existing preset you like - or more broadly add one of the better-charcter-presets mods that add reworked presets to the normal character generation. They usually aren't as extremely fine-tuned as the one-off customs but they are at least far better than the horrible vanilla ones that barely look humanid.

• 2 weeks later...