Trouble submitting feedback

Norstaera

I tried submitting this through the Vortex feedback mechanism.

Seeming Mod Count discrepancy.
For Skyrim SE, the dashboard showed 6 active mods but I only have 5 enabled. One I installed today. Before submitting my Feedback, I decided to check my DA2 mod count. It was accurate and I switched back. NOW, my Skyrim SE mod count is accurate.
It may not be a big thing, but I was surprised that the dashboard or profile info didn't update w/o having to switch games (or presumably closing and reopening Vortex).
The first time I tried to submit it, I got an eSocket error. Unfortunately, I can't give you the details of that failure because the 2nd time I tried to submit it I got this error:
HTTPError: HTTP (502) - Bad Gateway
at Request.request.post [as _callback] (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\nexus-api\lib\Nexus.js:257:39)
at Request.self.callback (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:186:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:194:7)
at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:1163:10)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:1085:12)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:293:19)
at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:188:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:975:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)
I just tried a 3rd time, and it went through.

This same thing happened to me when trying to submit feedback via Vortex...this is good additional information for the thread I started about Time Out Errors. I'm not really a computer guy in this sense, but, maybe they are all linked to the same issue.

Thanks