[LE] Make my made npc a follower?

Tz96

Hi, i just got into figuering out how to use creation kit.
I wanted to make a follower, i learned how to set it up and put the character into the world.
When booting up Skyrim, i go to find her, sadly however she can not be recruited.
(Yes i did modify her in creation kid to be a potentialfollower and i did change her relationship so i am an ally and i being a child and her the parent, as guides said the same.
I also did set the relationship status afterwards since ck gets weird when making a character and setting the relationship at the same time)

I even tried using mods to enable some extra console commands.
I've tried all i could think of but with no success.

The best i've been able to do with her is get the "can you do something for me" but no "follow me" being prompted.

Does anyone have any suggestion or help tips to fix/make it possible to recruit?

(yes the plugin is active)

Cheers

What about the NPC's voice type?

In vanilla there are limited npc voice types that have follower dialogs. Without setting your NPC's voice type with a proper follower voice type you can not make her/him a follower. Please google for follower voice types and choose one of the right types for the npc.

If you don't want to use voice type settings from RDO or EFF or AFT (which are amazingly well organized), you may want to lookup "force greet" options to configure the first meetings and dialog options in the CK. There are tutorials on it, one Youtube video on it that I know of, and several written tutorials. Just Google them and you'll find them. I watched the video and immediately got a friggin' headache. Too many options and pop-up screens for me, I reckon. It takes a lot of concentration and, providing you can keep up with the instructor's pace, you will also have to try and determine what he is actually saying (a lot of rewinds for me). :pinch: