Manually added download links

piperman123

I tried manually adding a couple links to download but most haven't worked. I just have a few mods called DownloadPopUp etc.

Which is not a massive deal but I've now forgotten what those mods were. So my question is; is there a way to find out what the links were? Will it be listed in the logs somewhere with something I can use to search for to easily find manually added links?

I've tried searching the logs with "link", "http", "added" but I'm getting too many results. Does anyone know the way it will actually be phrased in the log and if the link will even be shown?

By chance were the links to scripts to deliver said files (like the manual NMM links) and not links to the download file directly?

I don't think Vortex interprets the script to find the actual download, you need a proper direct file download link.

By chance were the links to scripts to deliver said files (like the manual NMM links) and not links to the download file directly?

I don't think Vortex interprets the script to find the actual download, you need a proper direct file download link.

Think it might have been a drop box link if I recall, I was trying to get as close as I could to the actually download button i.e. right clicking copy link location on the direct download button and similar with other sites. And this is the problem, I manually added quite a few links so I can't remember where it was from, might have been a manual download from here or somewhere else entirely I'm not sure.

Like I mentioned though, I don't think it's much of an issue, the Vortex team are doing amazing. It's the fact I've forgotten what the download was and can't find anyway of finding out what the link was that I added.

I was hoping Vortex would show the link in the source section or something similar, seems like the logical thing to me (probably because this has brought it to my attention) but even if there is mention of a link being manually added somewhere in the logs so I can find out what it was that failed to download.