Large DLC size mod suggestions

lightning263

I don't think anyone will see this but if you are looking ideas for a DLC mod here are some suggestions. (if you are looking to make one of these i ask that you include me so i can write the full story)

1) Return to Big MT

You find a friendly cyberdog called roxie in the wastes. She has a strange collar that matches the strange gun she drops at your feet. What Will you find at big mt? The think tank and mobius have been hard at work rebuilding and adding more to big mountain let the SCIENCE begin! There is a strange brain in a jar that has seen some strange things. What is the hell is a cazador?

2) White knight The civil war

A DIsgruntled scribe for the brotherhood That left when maxon came to power is beginning a plot to overthrow him. Is goal is to clone Sarah Lyons and give her a complete duplicate memory of the original. will you let him complete is goal of deposeing Maxon. Is the clone an abomination to be destroyed? Will you let her live but encourage her to refound the Lyons Dynasty of BOS or take back what is hers? Who does liberty prime like more Lyons or Maxon?

3) Invasion

I group of irishmen sail their ship into boston harbor and put out a distress call. Ireland has been invaded by the EVIL COMMUNISTS!!! Cait seems Standoffish at the captain on the boat. Does She know him? how does she feel about returning to her home land? WHAT THE HELL ARE COMMUNISTS DOING IN IRELAND!!!?? nothing is as it seems. (for this mod i recommend revoicing Cait entirly with some person who comes close to Caits vanilla sound) THIS PROMPT IS FOR PROS DO NOT ATTEMPT

4) *this one doesn't have a cool name*

You are wandering the wastes when a deathclaw *in armor* runs up to you. You are about to start shooting but IT SPEAKS!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?. Meet Goris founder of a city of intelligent deathclaws in Boone north carolina . Travel to the Great appalachian mountains were some of the worlds plants and animals were spared. Goris though has a problem. One that could end his city and cause a new army of unstoppable foes to raise the entire continent and beyond. Will you keep the peace? or will you become the sole ruler of an unstoppable army? ( Goris Choses you because you remind him of someone he meet along time ago)