Wet clothing textures (not shaders)

BacteriophageBS

I'm no texture artist, so I can't make this myself, but I'd like to see clothing textures that actually look wet. Not shaded with the wetness shader from when it's raining, but actually wet-looking, like clinging in places and wrinkled in others. I'm actually shocked that this doesn't already exist, I'd at least expected someone to have made a "wet t-shirt" outfit or something, but nope.

This occurred to me while playing an alternate-start character who begins at Vault 88 instead of 111 (I got tired of the same scenery and low-level enemies). It rains ALL THE TIME down there (at least it does with the weather mods I use), so for immersion's sake, I figured my character should have some wet clothes, even between storms, but they don't seem to exist.

I'm not asking for anything complicated, like clothing that gets wet when it rains or you go swimming, just some textures. I'll bet a wet t-shirt mod would make Hot Files.

• 1 year later...

This is pretty close to what I was thinking so I won't make a new thread but, I am looking for something 'complicated'.

I'd like to have T-Shirts that get wet. Skin gets wet when it rains why not clothes? I'm thinking somthing like the Absolutely Skimpy Outfits tops getting wet and turning opaque see through like a real T-Shirt does.

Full shirts that breasts, belly, and shoulders show through when wet, crop tops, and skimpy underboob tops. White of course.

Edited by MadeUpName92