unable to finish mages questline

mitsurai

Hi there! I've run into an annoying problem.. yesterday I've started a new game joining the College of Winterhold right after Helgen.....I played for a bit without problems at all....but after the quest Containment I went to Mirabelle's place and talked with her.... and the next quest didn't start!! I've tried EVERYTHING...loading a save before Aftershock, before entering in Mzulft, even before give the books back to Urag!! but everytime I try I have the same problem....after finishing ANY mage quest the next one simply desn't start....so I've tried to create a new game and restart the whole mage questline....but after first lessons i get the same problem, again anda again.... seems like my game is "infected" for some reason...

I did't instal new mods or unistall anything, this problem just showed up (apparently) without a reason :sad:

So here's my question...there's someone who could upload a savegame right after the mage questline? without mods installed and just few main quests/companions quests done? or at least someone who know where I can find such a save?

Edited by mitsurai

College of Winterhold has many bugs as per the WIKI...I got stuck when all hell broke loose at windhelm and my quest broke right when I entered Winterhold almost at the last quest...you could try forcing stages to complete with console but I tried that with my quest and it did no good. GL