Power Armor Station not working... (Mod related?)

Maicol0815

Hello, fellow modders.

I have come across a kind of major (at least for me) game breaking bug when trying to use the Power Armor Station, both crafted and original ones already placed around the world. I can't use it. I can press R to "loot" it, but when I press E, to use it and modify my armour, nothing happens...

I'm 100%, but I'm pretty sure it's caused by ZephyrWarrior's Power Armor Overhaul. Now, since I love using the power armour. this mod is a MUST HAVE, but if it's broken (it hasn't been updated since 2016), I'm gonna have to leave it out for now.
Thing is, is an annoyance to reinstall (if it were to turn out it's not the issue), so I'd rather know for sure that it is what's breaking the game before I go and uninstall it.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does any know of a fix that I could try instead? Or can anyone confirm it even is ZephyrWarrior's mod causing it?

EDIT: ZephyrWarrior's PAO has not recieved an update after the release of some of the big DLCs, so if anything in those DLCs changed something, maybe PAO is incompatible.
On top of that, I did do some cleaning on the DLCs through FO4Edit, cleaning ITM records and undeleting references, you know the usual shabang LOOT says is wrong with the file.

EDIT2: I've heard Visual Reload could be the culprit, for some weird reason. Apparently it causes some scripts not to run properly, so I might have to remove that. It's a cool mod, though, so it's a shame.

EDIT3(Final Entry): It appears Visual Reload was actually the culprit. Uninstalled it completely from my system and now the power armor station works fine... Shame, it was a cool and immersive mod...

Edited by Maicol0815