Games With Good Character Creation

Krytern

Most MMOs I see have pretty good character options. Too bad the games themselves suck.

Other than that, anything sports, funnily (including Wrestling or Skating). It's funny that they do this better than any RPG. I don't know any single player RPG that truly satisfies me though.

Edited by kthompsen

• 3 months later...

Saints Row has always had a special place in Character Creation for me, especially in the original game. Me and my gang would make some pretty abysmal faces before going onto Ranked matches for the lulz.

SR2 also had really good customization, but after that it wasn't something I really cared about in the franchise as it kinda went on a new wacky path.

• 11 months later...

Just found this thread. Good games with characters creation? hmm there's tons of mmorpgs with character creation and others are shooting games or fps :)

I suggest like MHW, Archeage, SSWTOR, FF XIV, B&S, BDO, TSW, WildStar, Vindictus (If you onto MMORPG's) and for the FPS is Destiny 1&2, Sunset Overdrive (It's fun to play), The Division, Warframe (Operator CC), SR (Any) :)))

Saints row 2 offers a large quantity of settings to customize your character's physical appearance and personality, what's more you can change all these things during your party by just visting a certain place.

Mass effect also offers a good combination of settigns to create your character's face and background with a little incidence on the missions.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...