Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Hello, I'm having a... problem with the dating quest [?]. Onmund asked if I wanted to relax and have dinner and I answer with, "Are you trying to date me?" Sadly, it never progressed from there even when I enter Whiterun and try to talk to him.

Did I mess up somehow? Is there a way to go back via console commands?

Thank you!

Are you using any Whiterun mod?

I'm having the issue where Commander Lo'deri and Onmund are just standing there silently, not even facing each other and I'm trapped in a damn cutscene. Apologies for 'necroing' a several months old forum post (If this even counts?), but I've put up the issue elsewhere and waited. And literally no one could say that they'd had the same issue happening to them, so...I guess I'm just trapped in the cutscene, forever doomed to wait for Onmund and Lo'deri to actually start talking? Yup. Guess so.

The problem is that the scene was not triggered at all.

Do you encounter other issues, such as a shout taking several seconds before it gives actual effect? It is script lag.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the broken rock cave people are talking about? And is there some quest that happens after the confrontation with Ingvi in the magical realm? cuz that was the point where I had to uninstall the mod cuz the drum music would not stop and it grated on my nerves more so than never being able to speak with Onmund again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I have a problem...altough I red most of all treads here I haven't found my problem.

After teleportation Onmund and Ingvi moved to their village and stopped before their parents and then nothing...no dialogue, nothing.

I tried loading a save, closed and opened skyrim, waited with " T ", slept and just did nothing in hope something would start. But so far no luck. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by 3DarkSnow3

Hi there!

I have a problem...altough I red most of all treads here I haven't found my problem.

After teleportation Onmund and Ingvi moved to their village and stopped before their parents and then nothing...no dialogue, nothing.

I tried loading a save, closed and opened skyrim, waited with " T ", slept and just did nothing in hope something would start. But so far no luck. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Go to the oak, then go to Onmund's parents. By design, they should arrive before you do.

I'm not sure what happened, but I got to the Meeting Place and I know I'm supposed to see Onmund and his sister but... they arent there. If I draw my weapon he'll appear and start the dialoge without her but at the end he raises his hand to make a portal or something and just stops indefinitely. Please help.

I have one problem , after finishing Eye for an Eye ,how do we get back into Skyrim? Nothing happens after answering to Ingvi that she Do what she must.So i did enableplyercontrols (my pc was frozen in place), after that I clicked on Onmund, he said his lines that the world waits and new adventures too. That completed quest. I waited teleport or something to happen but nothing so i used coc to Winterhold college.
I hope that wont break break anything.

I am not sure if there are more quests after Eye for and eye.

Also i am wondering about compatibility with The choice is yours, Thiefs guild requirements,The Paarthurnax dilemma and Protect your people(successor of Npcs protected redux).

Looking forward to improved and expanded version of this mod.

Thanks in advance and keep up great work. This mod is epic one!

Edited by psysseed

Hi everybody. I start several games just to try this mod, that I love. Had issues before, that is why I started over. In one of the games I finished the Main Quest, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves guild and Fighters Guild and was never invited to a dinner in whiterun and never got even close to marry him.

I have a few mods for whiterun but I don't think that it interferes with this mod : Whiterun Trees/Sexy Whiterun v3/ Breesehome - Updated version of awesomeness.

I started games without any companion mod and later, with AFT (the old one, not IAFT) used the patch anyways. Didn't see any difference in progression, meaning, still no progress...had other companions/followers with no problems in comunicating with mund.

Now I started a brand new game with some other followers, that I wanted to try, including Kael, a follower with some quests and full voiced mod, super cool (I did change Kael's face thou) and, as soon as i got all followers I wanted (3) I started, again, the Mage's quests, not using console to advance any quest. Had a small problem continuing the quest after killing Ancano, Onmund would only repeat something like, "we need to stop ....." a line related to stop the stealing of the eye. I had to go back to the saved game a few times placing him near me using the console, just before killing Ancano and was able to get him back in track with his dialogue. He was also naked all the time since I met him in the college only wearing his beautiful robe when we where transported to the town where his parents are (Maybe he didn't want his parents see him exposing his jewels :laugh: )

Back to the College we talked about his life a lot, everything and everybody. I gave him several gifts, he gave me 2 that I have no idea what it was since it does not say and i have lots of stuff...The last thing that he gave me last night, before I had to go to bed, it was something I never saw before, and he said that it was very valuable - Its an Ilpen Anya Gem. Looked over the net and didn't find any mention of such gen connected with skyrim.

Well sorry for such long tale but that its where I am now. No idea if I will be able to get him to take me to that date in whiterun or marry me in the future. I will keep you posted. It will be a much smaller post since you now know all my attempts and fails and dramas.

Just want to thank, again Anbeegod/Old Hand for such a fantastic work. Concerning the "bugs" its still a work in progress. Lets hope I get the boy this time... :ninja: :devil:

Edited by Lyric2004