Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Is it possible to ask how to start the second main quest here? I'm not sure what to do after "Eye for an Eye" was completed, and I'm afraid of not being able to tell the difference between not progressing due to a bug and simply waiting/not doing the right thing again.

After Onmund agrees with your actions more (you'll know it whenever he agrees with you), he will give you a quest regarding the aftermath of Ingvi's actions in High Rock. This quest will have somewhat an impact to the whole story's ending. After you finish this quest, there's no more quests that are playable in the prologue, except vanilla quests that are modified by Shezarrine.

The second main quest and quests after which will be available in the part after the prologue (again, we need more level designers, modelers, scripters to complete them with minimal bugs).

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get to the first main quest- and I love the language(Skyrim was too tame), and Ingvi's story about unrest in High Rock. Hearing her describe the various marriages and alliances and enmities between the King of Jehenna and his wife and the imperial governor and so on- Reminded me of that scene in GoT where Olenna is saying, "When you marry the king, Joffrey's mother will become his sister-in-law. And your son will be Loras'... nephew? Grandson? I'm not sure. But your brother will become your father-in-law, that much is beyond dispute."

Confusing as all hell :'D But exactly how High Rock politics should be.

Also, I absolutely love Ingvi. She's loud and very adamant about the idea of common people being able to live safely, and she's got the balls to go against her orders and do SOMETHING about it- but she's also very human in that after it's all over she wonders if she did enough, if what she did mattered at all. Love that.

<3

As a temporary workaround for you to complete this quest, please use setstage frmain01family 300 while I fix the problem. And yes, there should be a scene between your arrival at the Magickal Realm's tower top and your conversation with Ingvi, it's somehow not used correctly by the game, it will be fixed.

EDIT : I'll try without UFO and tell if I encounter another problem .

Replying to your unedited message, Ingvi destroyed the village for her reasons. I will not defend her action, since I purposefully made the characters grey. I also made some edits to the scripts so that you're less likely to encounter the same bugs. In fact, there's another quest where you'll help Onmund do something regarding the aftermath of Ingvi's action in High Rock. The majority of the content in the prologue lies with the vanilla world, too.

Destroying a village is not the worst part , I mean the Eye is dangerous , and she proved it . I do not want her or the Archon or any Thalmor to keep it , and be forced to do so by bugs was not the best part of it . They are basically Thalmor spies so my character should die before he let's them put an hand of the Eye . Nobody should have it , and even less the Thalmor , they'll be destroying Tamriel , pretending to be saviors to the Tamrielics . I've seen and heard enough , even in a mod where they supposed to be the good guys , they lie , butchers and manipulate others . For that part , the mod is perfectly lore-friendly , they do sounds like the Thalmor i knew !

As for the additional content in vanilla world , if I am unable to do a single quest , I can't imagine how my entire game is f***ed up at this point ...

Edited by ibrawane

Ok , i properly uninstalled UFO then re tried your mod . IT IS WORST NOW .

I'll uninstall , can't believe I'm the only one encountering those issues , mod is buggy as f*** , now I can't access the Jerral Village part , looks like kind of a very bad joke . Every update , every fix , everything I try to makes this work just makes things worst .

Dude , please , don't release such a buggy mod , i've done more than 10 meaningless hours or gameplay for this (remember , we have to start over to play the mod and finally finds out it doesn't work, what a joke !) only for your mod and it doesn't work , comme on .

We have to start a new game and play like 7 hours before we even know if the mod works properly . Can't believe it .

This mod is full of great ideas but terrible encoding , scripts , or whatever you want to call make it unplayable .

Is there only one peron who was able to do the quest "An eye for an eye" without bugs ? I doubt it , but if yes , which mods have you installed ?

PS : What the f*** is wrong with the ghost dog ? Onmund himself doesn't sees him , nobody does , except when they all go crazy and try to kill it . Zero references are made , it's some useless and buggy contents again , like the mod hasn't enough of this ... If you put a ghost dog just for a ghost dog , then do a f***ing "ghost dog" mod instead of f***ing over a bigger mod , thanks .

Thanks for trying , but I can't endure this anymore . Your mod wasted enough of my time , I will end breaking my computer with a baseball bat if I encounter 1 useless update , or a reply that doesn't change a single thing .

To anyone who can read this : Do not install this mod , wait several months/years for fixes , you'll just waste your time there . Restarting a game for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but a buggy mod is absolute madness .

Save 7 hour of your life , jute continue your playthrough and don't start over for a mod , ever .

This is after all a public beta, so it's not impossible to have bugs. Apologies for any inconvenience.

To be frank, I did the quest 5 times after the most recent fix, did different options (Ingvi lives or dies) and encountered no bug, from the beginning to the end. Also, the dog should no longer be there if you installed the newest fix and as you said, started over again. In all honesty, I doubt it's my mod that is causing "every single one" of your problems.

Hi! First of all, congratulations on the mod's release, you are basically the first person to convince me to start a new game for whatever reason (even though it's not needed anymore :') ).
I'm enjoying the mod, but I've encountered a problem during the Jerall Village section of the story: after the "reunion" between Onmund, Ingvi and their parents, my quest log updates (listen to Ingvi's plan), and they walk to the mill, talking about their mission. At the mill, Ingvi mentions we should split up, and I get the update (search the southern caverns). Fine and dandy, but this is where the problem starts. Onmund is not in my service at this point ( he left at the end of the CoW questline and I didn't tell him to follow me during the meeting place section, as I feared it might mess up the conversations taking place there; it also causes him to be naked for whatever reason).

If I talk to him, I can tell him to follow me, he equips himself, but the options to talk about him or his topics do not come up, and I can't ask him to use that dimensional storage spell of his. The only options I have are gift giving and the default ones (wait, do something for me, let's part ways, etc.). He follows me to the two caverns, but he makes no comments (no humming, no battle cries,etc.). Even if I clear out both caverns, the quest does not update either (btw, he gets stuck exiting the troll cave and doesn't follow me outside, but that's minor). If I leave him alone after the mill conversation (that's what I originally did, I thought it would continue as a "walk with' segment) after some waiting he heads for his parent's house and enters, but if I go in after him, he's not in the house. I saw someone posting something similar on the mod's DL site, but that person was using UFO. I'm not using any follower frameworks or overhauls (only MHIYH, but never used its features on Onmund). This mod is at the bottom of my load order, only followed by CrimsonFairy's Onmund & and the patch for it. I really want to experience the full quest, so I don't want to skip anything with a console command. I hope whatever causes this can be solved. Thanks in advance for your help and for this mod! :)

Hi! First of all, congratulations on the mod's release, you are basically the first person to convince me to start a new game for whatever reason (even though it's not needed anymore :') ).

I'm enjoying the mod, but I've encountered a problem during the Jerall Village section of the story: after the "reunion" between Onmund, Ingvi and their parents, my quest log updates (listen to Ingvi's plan), and they walk to the mill, talking about their mission. At the mill, Ingvi mentions we should split up, and I get the update (search the southern caverns). Fine and dandy, but this is where the problem starts. Onmund is not in my service at this point ( he left at the end of the CoW questline and I didn't tell him to follow me during the meeting place section, as I feared it might mess up the conversations taking place there; it also causes him to be naked for whatever reason).

If I talk to him, I can tell him to follow me, he equips himself, but the options to talk about him or his topics do not come up, and I can't ask him to use that dimensional storage spell of his. The only options I have are gift giving and the default ones (wait, do something for me, let's part ways, etc.). He follows me to the two caverns, but he makes no comments (no humming, no battle cries,etc.). Even if I clear out both caverns, the quest does not update either (btw, he gets stuck exiting the troll cave and doesn't follow me outside, but that's minor). If I leave him alone after the mill conversation (that's what I originally did, I thought it would continue as a "walk with' segment) after some waiting he heads for his parent's house and enters, but if I go in after him, he's not in the house. I saw someone posting something similar on the mod's DL site, but that person was using UFO. I'm not using any follower frameworks or overhauls (only MHIYH, but never used its features on Onmund). This mod is at the bottom of my load order, only followed by CrimsonFairy's Onmund & and the patch for it. I really want to experience the full quest, so I don't want to skip anything with a console command. I hope whatever causes this can be solved. Thanks in advance for your help and for this mod! :smile:

All dialogues except dimensional storage will be restored after you complete the quest, unless you do something that makes him hate you. The dimensional storage dialogue is lost due to a careless design mistake and will be fixed in the next patch; all items previously stored at the dimensional storage will stay where they are, so don't worry!

After you clear both caves, the quest should update. Be sure all monsters in both caves are killed, except the Slaughter Fishes.

Onmund entering a house is a bug and should have been fixed in the last patch, if not then it will be in the upcoming patch.

How or when will Caesia be involved in this mod? I haven't even played through the College of Winterhold questline, I'm just super eager. Sorry if this is a given and I've missed it somehow, but if this question can be answered ASAP I'll be grateful.

After you finish the College of Winterhold questline.

How or when will Caesia be involved in this mod? I haven't even played through the College of Winterhold questline, I'm just super eager. Sorry if this is a given and I've missed it somehow, but if this question can be answered ASAP I'll be grateful.

After you finish the College of Winterhold questline.

Thank you, will I have to find Onmund first or find Caesia like back then in Morthal?