Follower Mod Directory?

AzureWind13

Is there some kind of follower mod directory where all of their locations in the game are listed? If there isn't one, wouldn't it be a good idea to make one for convenience's sake... especially for modders who wonder if their follower's seats are taken already? It could be on Google Sheets or somewhere else convenient.

I have to agree, this would be an exceptionally helpful resource. Especially given that too many NPC followers and NPC's in interior cells i.e, Taverns, can cause Crashes.

The Sleeping Giant Inn is notorious for being a spot, where modders put their followers. But I find a lot of the better Modded followers, like Companion Valfar, Inigo and Sofia are conveniently placed in other locations, and the latter two have map markers, to find them more easily. And Inigo shows you his own map marker later on, in a very lore-friendly manner. To help track his location.

I can list the modded Followers, whose locations I know. And others I haven't actually found/used. But I listed the location description on their mod page.

1. Inigo - Riften Jail
  2. Nonara - Riften Tavern
  3. Sofia - Whiterun Stables
  4. Companion Valfar - On High Hrothgar
  5. Hoth - Morthal Tavern
  6. Jarek the Skeleton Mage - Anise's Cabin basement, near Riverwood and across the river, from the first three Guardian Stones.
  7. Mango - Embershard Mine
  8. Buxom Wench Yurianna - Embershard Mine, in the same cell as Mango. The other wenches in this mod, are found, by doing the quests.
  9. Akuto - The Bannered Mare
  10. M'Rissi - You'll find her, along the questline of her mod. Quest starts outside Whiterun, on the road to the lookout tower. Almost right outside the Elysium Estate mod
  11. Dwarven Luggage - Blackreach, in Sinderion's lab
  12. Dovahbear - Bee and Barb, Riften
  13. Kaidan - The Abandoned Prison
  14. Ihlenda the Dwemer Droid Companion - Dwemer Storeroom outside Mzulft
  15. Xanthys - Bleak Falls Barrow
  16. Aurlyn Dawnstone, the Reclusive Philosopher - High Hrothgar
  17. Recorder - Sleeping Giant Inn
  18. Viktor - Psychotic Imperial Guard Tank - Bannered Mare
  19. Nar'Tul the Wrothgarian Berserker - Kolskeggr Mine
  20. Vilja - The Bannered Mare
  21. Arissa - Dead Man's Drink, Falkreath
  22. Evangeline - First Inn you visit. Presumably the Sleeping Giant Inn
  23. K'Raarf the Thief - Ragged Flagon, Riften
  24. De'zicrah - Camping in Whiterun Hold. There's also an optional location file for the Longhouse in Narzulbur
  25. Acalypha - Custom Map Location, you can fast-travel to
  26. Nerevar Returns - Quest Marker to locate him
  27. Hjorold Frostbone, still in Alpha. - Location is near High Hrothgar
  28. Rayan - Riverwood
  29. Aeonbarr (Okay This is a horse Mod. But I felt like including it...) - Blacksted Barrow in western Falkreath, where you start the quest.
Edited by JDTonts