Spoiler

Which step are you having trouble with?

Kachiin

Kachiin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Would this mod work with "Farmhouses Enhanced" and the "Froststar11's Tiny Kitchen"?

I would LOVE to have a tiny kitchen in the first house (before any upgrades), especially with this SUPER PRETTY mod, and a bathroom. Feels more realistic that way :3

junimods

junimods

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
In response to post #75375038.

Spoiler

Sorry, I am not sure as far as compatibility is concerned, since I haven't used mods like that myself. If they don't also alter the farmhouse tiles, it should work (and if they do then they might just need the order they load changed). Best way to find out is to try it!

Kachiin

Kachiin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
In response to post #75375038. #75380663, #75382048 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

The tiny kitchen only adds a small kitchennette to the first house you own. And the other mod just adds an extra room (a bathroom)...

So it should be fine :O

But it prolly wont work on the kitchennette though T__T

Edited by Kachiin, 03 December 2019 - 07:24 PM.

junimods

junimods

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
In response to post #75375038. #75380663, #75381533 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Looking at both mods, it looks like it should work with both of them; neither seem to replace anything in farmhouse_tiles. I know I have at least seen screenshots of people using this mod with a kitchenette in farmhouse 1. I can test both for you though when I have some time :)

Kachiin

Kachiin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
In response to post #75375038. #75380663, #75381533, #75382048 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you so much T__T <3

Im a real noob at mods... it has taken me 3 days now to try and install all mods I want lmao and I still havent dared tried played the game as Im afraid I have broken it ^^;;;

Kachiin

Kachiin

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
In response to post #75375038. #75380663, #75381533, #75382048, #75382293 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Just in case, here is the tiny kitchen mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3473/?tab=posts&jump_to_comment=75381748&BH=0

And the other mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2566
^^^^^^^^^ (Im going to use the Farmhouses UNLIMITED)

Thx again <3

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi!

I just wanted to say that I love all your mods and use them religiously. They are some of the most well-made SV mods out there.

I was wondering if there was a way to have different kitchen recolors in different saves? Like say I want brown cabinets with red tile in Save 1 but in Save 2 maybe I want an all-white kitchen. Is this possible to achieve?

junimods

junimods

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
In response to post #75505608.

Spoiler

Thank you!

The only ways that I am aware of would be setting up shortcuts for the game to use different mod folders when you load the game (there is a guide here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Player_Guide/Getting_Started#Can_I_have_different_mod_groups.3F) or editing the content.json to do what you want using a global token like PlayerName. For the latter, you'd probably be better off asking for support with that in the Stardew Valley discord's modding channel, because I am frankly terrible at explaining things to people, haha. If there is any easier/better way, unfortunately I do not know it.

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #75505608. #75506283 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I see, maybe I'll play around and see if I can figure it out. Thanks again!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.894 seconds