[WIP] Black Book: Sanctom of Thoughts (Looking for suggestions)

chardock

I am starting making my first home mod for TES:Skyrim, I did stuff in the old days before the death of gamespy for Morrowind, and whatnot, so I am not 100% new to this, but I would like imput on ideas.

I saw there was a mod alike this for Oldrim, but it's a tad small for my tastes, and although it is fantastic, I feel more can be done. He made a home, I want to make a grand sanctum.

I plan already to:
Use the extending hallways for hidden rooms,
Having more than one chapter, (More details down below)
Making the area around the acessable areas feel and look "filled"
Having some non-hostile Seekers patroling,
Having you gain it only after the main Dragonborn quest.
Spouse support?

The Chapters I had planned are:
Chapter I: Housing, (Bedroom, hearthfire kitchen, follower rooms)
Chapter II Crafting (Garden perhaps? Staff enchanting for sure)
Chapter III Black Library+Trophies. (Possible support for Undeath's book in one version)
Chapter IV: Warp room? likely to key cities and key locations (Dawnguard locations, soul cairn, and so on)

I want ideas, I want to make the place as animated and dynamic as possible, while making it still practical enough to enjoy.
I do plan to take my time on this and make it fantastic, not a slap dash quick room with some furnishings, I want to make it look amazing.

Edited by chardock

Maybe an optional file without spouse support, because Apocrypha doesn't seem like a great place to raise a family, lol

Serious answers

1. Maybe some flying serpentine dragons patrolling the skies around the house -- periodically landing on towers and what not. Sounds cool, dunno if it's practical.

2. A shrine to Hermeus Mora?

3. Displays for artifacts and uniques and what not in the trophy room, along with things like the paragons, dragon claws, ect

4. Maybe make the Black Book a large apocrypha dungeon with a boss fight in order to claim the house as a prize.