Out of Options, Tried Everything Can someone Look at My Load Order?

jedidude2

Hey, this is my first time creating a thread so I will be as detailed as possible, I need a vetran experienced modder to take a look at my mods and plugins load order (I will also be posting my LOOT order) I have doe it all, first I went by one by one to disable and re-enable mods, figured out the mod causing it at the time which was that Lamp follower, loving that mod i didn't give up, the symptoms of the problem were: crashing when entering the bannered mare in whiterun. i then uninstalled my game and all my mods and even to fix a nasty authorization problem uninstalled and reinstalled Mod organizer, Properly 'cleaned' my .esm's got the legendary patch and ditched the individual patches. so now with my current build the symptoms are: Windows 10 "Not Responding" while in unwanted windowed mode during first load screen.

Please someone help me.

(please note in my load order i have changed some of the names to make finding them easier for ME, please ask if you are confused I will clarify)

https://imgur.com/gallery/SIi5e

Screen shots of my mods^

Please note that some mods should not be cleaned, even if LOOT tells you otherwise. For example, mods which add new spawn points may throw a "dirty edit" warning in LOOT, but they should be left alone. Also, once you have installed USLEP, you need to uninstall the individual patches. Further, I never clean my masters. Some people swear by the practice, but it caused problems for me. So, you might try verifying your game cache through Steam so that the original game masters are restored, then start a new game and see if that helps. If it doesn't seem to make a difference, it only takes a few minutes to clean the masters again.

One more thing...as long as the name you changed is the name of the downloaded file (the archive), it's okay. Changing the name of the actual .esp or .esm can cause issues.

Don't ask me how I know these things. :pinch:

@Jannifer Thank you for taking the time i am currently resetting my game files as we speak. I did notice when cleaning them that a lot of things could not be undeleted so maybe that was it, and I am a newcomer to mod organizer so maybe there is a problem there thank you!

I see a problem in the first picture, firstly,my understanding is that the official .esm's are first before mods. Move dawnguard, Hearthfire,dragon born up. So this the starting order: skyrim.esm,Update.esm,Dawnguard.esm,Hearthfire.esm,dragonborn.esm, The the rest after wound be all the unoffical dlc patches.

You using enb boost? Without it, when Skyrim reachies 3.1 gb memory useage, straight to the desktop you go. You say you are crashing when entering the bannered mare. You are running JK skyrim and immersive wenches and the high resolution packs, going from one of the most intesive areas (whitrun markets) into the bannered mare. I would do it again with the task manager up. See if you are running out of memory.