The game isn't load my animation

I am trying to Create a ready animation for the modern firearm weapons, However, the game acts not loading my file and just putting the gun in the resting pose.

Do any one know what happen to it? I follow the step of the video 'Fallout 4 Animation Setup Tutorial' on YouTube. And this is the file below. really hope someone can help.

You need to implement animations using additive subgraphs in the CK.
See Skibadaa's guide

You also need to delete annotations from your animations (open up dope sheet, find root and delete the notes), because they include footstep sound triggers from the scene template you used.

See Skibadaa's guide

You also need to delete annotations from your animations (open up dope sheet, find root and delete the notes), because they include footstep sound triggers from the scene template you used.

​thank you, I will try

See Skibadaa's guide

I am just trying to replace the animation, but the replaced animation just not playing at all, I don't know if that helps. But thank you anyway

See Skibadaa's guide

I am just trying to replace the animation, but the replaced animation just not playing at all, I don't know if that helps. But thank you anyway

See Skibadaa's guide

When I try to create skeletons 'Warning : Bone/Float 'HEAD' specified in file but not found in scene...

Ignored in CreateSkeleton Filter' pop was shown at the log window

If you are replacing an already existing hkx file (loose files), you still need to generate anims text data. It's covered in the video.

Are you using the correct config for first person export? There are separate configurations for first and third person. Refer to the F4AK for details.

If you are replacing an already existing hkx file (loose files), you still need to generate anims text data. It's covered in the video.
Are you using the correct config for first person export? There are separate configurations for first and third person. Refer to the F4AK for details.

I will take look in to your video for few times more, However, I have uploaded a link which could show you to a video which tell you what dose it like in the game

It is sloved, thank you!