Help Skyrim! NMM PROBLEM

skyrim skyrimnexus nmm nexusmodmanager fix howtofix fallout4 help problem modding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have playing skyrim before with my other mods and the install folder is keeping while im uninstalling my skyrim, i play skyrim again for a second time and reinstalling mod form my mods folder(especially on NMM folder) and Yesterday i found my old virtual mods folder i named the profile install for "Mod" Folder and my new one is "Mod2" (still on nexusmodmanager folder) then i delete the old one(Mod) because to me its wasting space, after deleting the old one ,i open NMM program and search what i want to reinstalling mod lists all mod i have installed(â) changes to disabled icon(x) ,im panic because i think dont no what i need to do for gettin back my checklist mods displayed, the question is:how to fix it because with the checklist mod i know which one replaced, and i cant uinstalling the mod again... (for what i see is the checklist("â") icon turn into disabled("x") and disabled icon turn to unactive(" ") mod lists

[PICTURE] https://imgur.com/a/CWwzc [PICTURE]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, skyrimnexus, nmm, nexusmodmanager, fix, howtofix, fallout4, help, problem, modding

Page loaded in: 0.777 seconds