Blast it! I was getting into the dream sleep I was having when my internal clock went off. Let me think!

Now if I was born at in a place where the time was and then moved to another time zone where there is a difference by add or subtract hour/s; would I wake up at the hour of the new time zone when it was the hour where I was born?

Ok! So I woke up in the place I was at that time. Only it was an hour earlier then that internal clock getting my first breath was set by. The clock at the location I awakened I have set for Standard time on a device that doesn't have sync abilities so I know what the hour of that area's standard time is. On the sync clock it is one hour ahead of Standard time. The reference to the Internal clock is our internal clock that was set at the time and place our bodies take their first breath.

I wondered if that has any effect on our mental ability to maintain focus for where we are dreaming we are; compared to where we are when we are awake? Does time effect us so we dream of familiar places where we used to live during our birth time and in that locations time zone?

If I go by the latest dream sleep views, I would be out of sync with my birth time zone internal clock by hours instead of just one and my dream sleep seems to be out of sync.

I feel I recognize all the people in my dream sleep and miss them, so, that I just wanted to stay in dream sleep a moment longer.

Is there any study on the effects of having to go to stay in other time zones for short or long periods of time?

Now I am curious!

A hunter of wisdom and history. Like the cat in the rhyme... It seems like many of you I have what I call, a curiosity focus. Curiosity keeps me coming back.

Not finding answers keeps me returning to seek them until I do. Look out!

I am curious about a lot of that I still haven't found the answer to or found there is no answer to too and may be returning to where my curiosity left off when I was visiting a place or you.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! IT'S PIZZA TIME!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figs on a pizza was a real taste delight.

I think I will put some corn on todays. Husked fresh corn, that is.

Husked corn on a Pizza makes it a bit more chewy. Corn imo is better eaten with lightly salted butter dripping off the cob.

Next time! Wabbit!

Well Wabbit isn't any good on pizza. :nuke: Too stringy. Not even enough to make sausage with at all.

Hm? What next? Pineapple has already been used.

Hm? Peaches?!

Nah! Hm?

Next time I have a thought to try... Be back then. Till then, chin up. Keep that lower lip trimmed in and keep a stiff upper lip!

:unsure:

I am trying to get my lips to do all that. :sweat:

:rolleyes: