Thanks for your recipe.

After I read all the posts I wondered about mushrooms. I surfed the Internet and discovered an online mushroom shop with a variety of edible mushrooms. One website has an owner who has studies mushrooms extensively, written books on his studies, and give classes on the subject of mushrooms.

It suddenly occurred to me that the kind of mushrooms I could use on pizza might add a different texture and flavor.

Do any of you that cook your pizza at home use a different kind of mushroom then the standard Pizza delivery services, frozen pizzas in stores, and walk in Pizza diners offer?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some music from somewhere interrupting my dream sleep just before I awakened. I remember the Hawaiian theme reminder. It's a travel agent catchall to help people with the Winter Blues get focused and go to the most expensive of the vacation spots on Earth.

There are a number of islands that have just as good a package, but wouldn't you know it, the elevator type repeater music was for Hawaii.

So today... my thoughts are focused on the Hawaiian Pizza. Pineapple and Canadian Bacon.

Although it is a bit of a stretch for the brain to consider the two toppings being from a similar vacation zone.

Did you know that the pineapple wasn't originally from Hawaii?

It was imported by a group of people who started a plantation there, after Hawaii was discovered.

Now where is that coconut milk?

Have a great Pizza Day!

I was playing microsoft windows 10 solitaire deck and when I won a game that same music I heard just before I awakened this morning was what played when I won!

I guess I was just dreaming a little bit and the memory of winning a hand in the game solitaire made me think I had another

WIN!

Hm? A real business with a traveling tent as big as a circus tent that is specifically designed and arrives so the friends who give me their recipes for pizza can have it made near where they live? Hm?

I would need a few dozen orders a day every day of the week to make a successful start.

Since I am no longer overloading my machines equipment causing me to lose my saved stuff on the HDD or CD/DVD/Blu-Ray R-W? Hm?

I was giving a bunch of the people at forums.nexusmods whose work I followed a special way to share more than a Kudo and if I had not run into computer problems... I would have not gotten frustrated and still would have been adorning their profile comments with a pizza party thoughtful of their skills deserving a bit more then just a kudo once in awhile. Hm?

What a surprise.

Hey. Everybody! It's TheCalliton!

The method of giving descriptions of fine dining to the members started after the Hot Cocoa season you were a part of sharing. You appeared to have found a new life abroad and shortly after your number one fan, Thor took a sly departure.

I could almost imagine you and Thor joining forces to go on a road trip together about the time Dark0ne appeared showing off his pictures from vacationing in California. He showed a few pictures of him on the famous California Highway where the Beach Boys sang about Dead mans Curve. Racers loved it for the danger on old H-101.

You definitely need a breather already. Maybe do the famous Mexican Hat Dance to get your lungs to fill up and refresh you so you don't start to seem all sarcastic and such.