• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No PIZZA?!

Good thing I have my rights. Those rights given to me by that one who supports me (I would like to know the one better) that gives me the freedom to choose whether to eat Pizza, or not, instead of being forced by those that bond me to this Earth who seem to think they own everything and anything.

Since no one replied yesterday; I had spaghetti, instead. ***** Freedom of choice. ***** I could have had beef stew, gone to a restaurant and selected something from their menu. I chose to eat what I had in stock and only needed a little work to make.

Work I was free to do. So I boiled some water and made spaghetti. The one sure treats me good. Or at least that is the opinion I have gotten because Mom :armscrossed: told me spaghetti was good for me. :geek:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a single slice of frozen pizza. Cilantro Pesto. I drove to another store to get some other items. Just before I arrived they had a full power outage. I must have missed it by a couple of minutes. The cash registers went down too and it took an hour to get their cash registers back online. I forgot all about the frozen slice of pizza.

When I got back to the game room I discovered it had thawed. It only took about 2 minutes to heat it enough to melt the cheese.

I've nicknamed it the Cilantro Pesto Electro. :laugh:

I'm moving out to search around to find some pizza recipes from other lands.

Somewhere people call it by another name but is looks just like a Pizza.

Before I go though I am having breakfast.

The most important meal of the day Mom said.

Beef Gravy with sliced potato pieces, some cheddar cheese all delightfully poured on biscuits. An Espresso' and some orange juice.

What do you choose for breakfast? :happy:

I was given pork so it's like I have a couple of slices of bacon. I did what good I could do correctly today. I guess the pork is a bonus?

What a surprise!

150 miles and no signs of places with unique pizza styles.

Boring!

Roadside restaurants, everywhere around the next city, all had the all too familiar offerings.

That's all today!

I think that medicine I got might have something to do with the mood I'm in.

I'm healed! :happy: Oh! JOY! :dance:

It's Saturday! :happy: Time to get the lead out for a day of fun for those who don't have to work on Saturday or Sunday.

A good way to get the lead out is eating Cilantro. Cilantro, has to be the ingredient gotten from the plant. It has another name that some people say is part of where the Cilantro comes from. It was Coriander, but it's the Cilantro we need to get the lead out of our bodies, literally.

For breakfast I am going to have a Cilantro Pesto Pizza.

:happy: Have a great day.

Literally

• 2 weeks later...