• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone must be having days like today where they live. Mild 70 degree F. temperatures. Big fluffy white clouds along the mountain ranges. I haven't seen one new pizza recipe shared by anyone. Well, back to the creative thinking room. Sun set is still hours away. While I was exploring not one gal I saw was singing.

Seems the days of women talking so it sounds like music to men's ears are gone. Sirens of the Deep must have had to move further away from land again so only sailors hear them occasionally.

The sky has clouded again today. Rain fell so much ponds were forming where ever there were bowls in the glassphalt. What a day! I can feel a calling, a song that looping through my skull, my brains devised is a worthwhile thought.

Joy to the Pizza. Eating some Pizza and drinking some water, which is a Bullfrogs kind of wine, seems like a great combo.

Enjoy the video gaming Pizza weekend!

Pizza is surely one of the greatest creations on the planet. Tombstone Supreme pizza for me.

90 here yesterday. Ugh. I don't mind warm weather, but that's a bit too toasty for me.

Thunderstorms probable this evening.

Edited by CryptsOfTheDead

• 3 months later...

I find myself thinking up ideas for modding when I am just about ready for a slice of pizza. Like the time in Fallout 3 when I was scouring an old building to find a quest item.

After I fought off a whole bunch of feral ghouls, defeated a bunch of radroaches, molerats, and... Well, I realized those ghoulds that lived in the museum might be...and this what happened in my thinking place...they might be special because they are from another race of Earthlings who have a gene in their bodies that prevents them from dying. As long as they are not exposed directly to anything that could destroy their body. Like the direct heat from the Atomic explosions. That's a fireball that is a little too hot to survive when hit by it directly.

As I thought about it, I had another idea. They were from one of the old civilized races that people thought perished from the Earth. Extinct! Ooo.

All the while I was thinking about it my character was waiting to leave the basement of the old building. I looked up several times and each time I did I could see how a quest could begin, and be added at that moment in that space.

I wrote about the plan in this forum LONG AGO!

I waited for the idea to get shared among other people who were Fallout 3 fans.

Someone at Bethesda Softworks made up a new DLC for Fallout 3 I liked. I put away my saved storyline, parts of the mod drawings...on paper. I used a pencil and drew pictures on paper. I'm old! :tongue:

It's time for a Pizza! :D

• 8 months later...

A pizza place opened up in the city, that is named. Get this. MOD PIZZA.

It's a fun place for MODDERS who love trying all the different stuff to mod our own pizza.

Now that Oblivionaddicted has reminded me of the Chorizo Pizza I think I will go to MOD A PIZZA @ MOD PIZZA for Lunch tomorrow and see if they have the ingredients.

MOD PIZZA. MOD AWAY!

Because the Noon hour is near,

my body is singing it's grumbling song.

Burbles and gurgles.

Airs rise, tilts, and turns inside;

raising the thought

I'd best find some food to fill the tempers before anger beats a rhythm on my chest.

Before the heat of the hunt sends me racing through the meadow,

tearing into the thicket, I will go.

Where there be a place to get fresh filling;

I'll be there soon.

After all;

I no longer hunt far and wide over the land, sea, or sky.

Now that I have found a place

which makes what I ask just across the way.

I'm going to go to the place.

When I see the sign,

it says to me

MOD here and you'll feel fine.