Mm?

My taste buds are ticking my teeth just thinking about salmon!

Prawns?

That could be a delightful mix.

If you would could you please add words to fill in the picture developing in my mind, so, I may know what else to add to it? :wub:

What spices, cheeses did you added to give them special taste? :teehee:

I'm glad you like the poem. :yes:

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Pizza Year! Everyone has gotten a sense of what it is like to live like I have all my life. People who squeezed pennies to make more and save money. People who made meals for so many people in one house it was a miracle we survived from breakfast to midday meal and from midday meal to the last meal of the evening.

We lived like we were in a bomb shelter. Get it?

Pizza Time is the modern way to save time and money.

So, who's up for a three meat pizza? Pepperoni, Sausage, and regular broken pieces of bacon. Hm?

What on your pizza?

• 4 weeks later...

Let me tell you something: I had a barbeque pizza for the first time the other day (all I can remember is the barbeque sauce I'm sad to say) and it was delectable. I was surprised, because I never thought replacing the tomato sauce like that would work but hot damn was it tasty.

• 1 month later...

I had a Bacon and Cheese Pizza yesterday, with slices that looked like pepperoni among the bacon bits. Those disk's taste was so overwhelming and tasted more like Chicken.

That's the first Not a Delivery Pizza I have bought that I don't like! Not enough bacon flavor to make my mouth water. All eating those slices of supposed pork sausage did was alert me to the dry mouth chicken meat causes when I eat any. It's a common problem, my mouth doesn't like Chicken. And now too many people are adding it as a filler to compensate for their lack a chef's good cooking skills and their own problems with lack of sense and money.

I myself do not like chicken on a pizza (I like it in my pasta), but I'm also one of those self-contradicting weirdos that doesn't like pineapples but who insists on putting it on his pizza. Some would call that blasphemy, but I rather like how the sour taste of a fruit that I detest mingles with the sweet taste of tomato sauce. Sour and sweet are contrasts, and thus a natural flavor combination, plus you got salt in there so it's pretty much the trifecta of a perfect pizza imao. So yeah... I use that as my humble excuse. :laugh:

EDIT: Except for the barbeque pizza...it had chicken on it. And I'm dreaming of a buffalo chicken pizza, which just sounds absolutely divine right about now. WHO THE HELL AM I?!

Edited by Saxhleel26

I myself do not like chicken on a pizza (I like it in my pasta), but I'm also one of those self-contradicting weirdos that doesn't like pineapples but who insists on putting it on his pizza. Some would call that blasphemy, but I rather like how the sour taste of a fruit that I detest mingles with the sweet taste of tomato sauce. Sour and sweet are contrasts, and thus a natural flavor combination, plus you got salt in there so it's pretty much the trifecta of a perfect pizza imao. So yeah... I use that as my humble excuse. :laugh:

EDIT: Except for the barbeque pizza...it had chicken on it. And I'm dreaming of a buffalo chicken pizza, which just sounds absolutely divine right about now. WHO THE HELL AM I?!

You are a creative thinker! Known as a Creator too!

Like most of us thinkers, we stinkers :laugh: , often get so many ideas in our head (cup) they begin to slosh over the sides when we walk looking for someone to talk it out with. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...