Qarls Texture Pack Not Working

robbieivers

Hello, I know this is an old mod but i really cant get it to work, Really would appreciate any help :smile:

I've Been Trying to install Qarls Texture Pack Mod for a bit yet nothing works

I reinstalled Oblivion Twice and all mods and Have tried searching for threads online.

I'm Using the steam version of OBLIVION.

Running W10 / I7 Core / 16Gb RAM.

I've been watching Youtube Tutorials on How to do it.

Links Here

I Download and Dump All the OBSE Files Into The Oblivion Directory

( obse_loader.exe said OBSE will run via steam as long as i "Enable Steam Community In-Game" So i did ) Not Sure If OBSE is working either...

I Downloaded all 1 - 11 Qarls packs

Then Extracted and Put all Qarls Packs straight into Oblivion Mod Manager ( With DarNified UI Installed & Working )

Activated them all,

Did the Utilities / Archive Invalidation / BSA Alteration ( and tried BSA Redirections )

But Still. Nothing Works...

Thanks 1Mac That helped, the textures in the Redimized only seems to be half working. Rocks and Building have a bit of difference but doors for example didnt change.

You're welcome!

Are you sure the door textures didn't change? Have you compared them to Vanilla?

Did you let the full installation run? Even the "redimized" Qarl's pack is pretty big and takes a while to fully install. Did you do BSA redirection after installing it?

Did you uninstall the old Qarl Omods before trying the new pack? That'd be a good idea anyway just to keep everything clean, though in theory the new Qarl pack should have merely overwritten anything the old pack did.