FNIS not saying I've installed Creature pack when I clearly have?

GreenBird124

Hello, I've started downloading FNIS and I've installed the creature pack through the NMM but when I try to run fnis using the "Update FNIS Behavior" it says I haven't installed creature pack. What have I done wrong? I'm trying to download this on Skyrim and I already have this installed on Skyrim se without a hitch. Any help you guys can put forward will be appreciated.

When FNIS says Creature Pach not installed, then you clearly have NOT. It's an installation problem on your side, but since you don't give any details ...

Ah yes, forgive me. I have

FNIS Behavior 7_2

FNIS Creature Pack 6_1

skse scripts

All installed through the NMM

The load order for the plugins is

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

FNIS.esp

??

From FNIS point of view it is a very simple case. It checks for the file Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\BehavioredObjects.txt. If it is not there then it is an undeniable indication that Creature Pack is not installed.

Usually it's a user mistake. In old NMM versions there was a "feature" that removed ALL text files with the option to not install READMEs. I also heard that this could also happen if you installed Skyrim and/or NMM in one of the UAC protected standard folders "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)". But for that I'm not so sure.

From FNIS point of view it is a very simple case. It checks for the file Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\BehavioredObjects.txt. If it is not there then it is an undeniable indication that Creature Pack is not installed.

Usually it's a user mistake. In old NMM versions there was a "feature" that removed ALL text files with the option to not install READMEs. I also heard that this could also happen if you installed Skyrim and/or NMM in one of the UAC protected standard folders "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)". But for that I'm not so sure.

Ok so, I've checked the Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_User for said txt file and it's there. Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling Creature Pack again? I don't really know what I'm doing wrong here.

Ok so, I've checked the Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_User for said txt file and it's there. Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling Creature Pack again? I don't really know what I'm doing wrong here.

Where did you check it?

It's hard to me to tell anything. I'm not using NMM very much, so I'm not a good advice for NMM pitfalls. It HAS something to do with your installation. Because there is noone else having your problem.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

same problem..fixed it this way.....make sure the text docs in tools folder are installed, open game, open mcm, go to sexlab, tick creatures in animation settings, close mcm and wait a few secs for install message, save game and close, run fnis. sexlab was telling me its installed while fnis said it wasnt.

• 4 weeks later...