FNIS not saying I've installed Creature pack when I clearly have?

GreenBird124

same problem..fixed it this way.....make sure the text docs in tools folder are installed, open game, open mcm, go to sexlab, tick creatures in animation settings, close mcm and wait a few secs for install message, save game and close, run fnis. sexlab was telling me its installed while fnis said it wasnt.

When FNIS says Creature Pach not installed, then you clearly have NOT. It's an installation problem on your side, but since you don't give any details ...

same problem..fixed it this way.....make sure the text docs in tools folder are installed, open game, open mcm, go to sexlab, tick creatures in animation settings, close mcm and wait a few secs for install message, save game and close, run fnis. sexlab was telling me its installed while fnis said it wasnt.

You have clearly NOT installed it. Not PROPERLY. But if you don't give any details it is impossible to tell what you have done wrong.

Although your problem might be solved ive come up with a solution for future reference D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Vortex the creature pack will show up in a separate folder in this folder nmm in your case basically what you have to do is go into \FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1 and copy all the files in it into the FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5 folder this will then create the required scripts ect. into the folder afterwards start FNIS and click update if a notice that Create Creature Behaviors then you have done this right, i hope i was some help to all your issues ;3

Although your problem might be solved ive come up with a solution for future reference D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Vortex the creature pack will show up in a separate folder in this folder nmm in your case basically what you have to do is go into \FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1 and copy all the files in it into the FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5 folder this will then create the required scripts ect. into the folder afterwards start FNIS and click update if a notice that Create Creature Behaviors then you have done this right, i hope i was some help to all your issues ;3

you are a godsend

Edited by Skittles102

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

... and I am doing it right.

Post your FNIS output and I'll tell WHAT you have done wrong.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 2/20/2019 12:57:52 PM
Generator: C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods\FNIS Behavior 7.4.5\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0
Creature Pack not installed
0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
1 Warning(s).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you guys are using MO2 and are getting this issue, it will be because you incorrectly set the path for FNIS to launch from in MO2.

You don't path FNIS to where you downloaded it from (i.e. under your c:\ in some folder you made), you path it under your ModOrganizer folder under c:\users\johndoe\appdata\local\modorganizer\