FNIS not saying I've installed Creature pack when I clearly have?

GreenBird124

• 1 month later...

Not wanting to necro an old thread, but:

I had this problem with 7.6 on Vortex and I tried every fix mentioned here, putting the files in the same folder(s), making sure of the file pat,h making sure the correct files are present. Nothing worked.

I tossed 7.6 and installed 6.1 and it worked instantly. Well, instantly after rebuilding the animations once. So something might just be iffy with 7.6 and Vortex.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Using Vortex, I think I have it figured out, partially.

Vortex, when it stages FNIS in the Staging Folder unpacks a mod into a folder for that mod and redirects and builds to the Skyrim folders as needed, however because of this Vortex will often direct itself to the unpacked FNIS in it's staging folder, not the FNIS Generate for Users in the Skyrim Folders. This wouldn't be a problem (because of the redirects patch) but the Creatures addon is not built into the base FNIS folder in the Staging Folder, but is in the Skyrim Folders, so the FNIS Vortex generally uses by default doesn't find the Creature pack (Or often any other mods).

Best workaround I can think of for now, is go into Vortex's settings, turn off the auto-run of FNIS option, then add the FNIS Generate for Users exe to the Dashboard for Skyrim SE in Vortex and just manually run it after deploying.

For anybody else who checks this thread if they get that error in the future.

• 2 months later...

<

все перечисленное установлено : дважды в директории , в дате. и в папке с модами вортекс . но не в вортексе не в фнис этого мода нет.

С точки зрения FNIS, это очень простой случай. Он проверяет наличие файла Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\BehavioredObjects.txt. Если его там нет, то это неоспоримый признак того, что пакет существ не установлен.

Обычно это ошибка пользователя. В старых версиях NMM была "функция" , которая удаляла ВСЕ текстовые файлы с возможностью не устанавливать READMEs. Я также слышал, что это также может произойти, если вы установили Skyrim и/или NMM в одну из стандартных папок, защищенных UAC "C:\Program Файлы" или "C:\Program Файлы (x86)". Но в этом я не так уверен.