Expression error: Unable to load dialogue topic/journal "Alit hide"

weuze

Hello,

after yesterdays installing of Tamriel Rebirth (first time), I wanted to try it now. The game starts normally without problems. But as soon as I want to load a save or create a new character it says the following during the loading screen:

Expression error Unable to find dialogue topic/journal "alit hide" in script T_ScGlobal_AddAnimalProdTopsTR.

The game simply crashes if I click continue with the following message:

(basically same like abov) but now with: unable to find cell id "Mournhold"

After that it crashes back to desctop.

I have the german goty of Morrowind. If thats the problem I mey run it with OpenMW?

Thanks for help.

Hmm, just tryed to use that hotfix. but I can not activate it in the launcher. It says the datafiles of Morrowind are missing the TR_Mainland.bsa (hope I got that right). But there was no such .bsa in any download to begin with.

Normally I know how to install mods but here I get stuck again and again -_-

Edited by weuze

Do you have the Tamriel Data Mod installed?

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44537/?

Tamriel Data v5. Tamriel Data is a "centralized source/mod" that all projects, including Tamriel Rebuilt, require to be installed.

"\Morrowind\Data Files\Tamriel_Data.esm AND TR_Data.bsa AND PT_Data.bsa" + the many other Texture folders it comes with like \sky \book art ...etc.

EDIT: 4got :P You have to Register Any .BSAs in the Morrowind.ini. Follow TD's Instructions on the Nexus Description Page.

Edited by AYLeiDRuiN

Yep, I have all of those registered and now also the (I think) right data files... now I get a s#*! ton of other errors during the loading screen. Basically everything is missing some sort of file, data, cell or else.

I do not have any other mods but Tamriel rebuilt.

"Warnings.txt".
Cell "Vivec, Guild of Mages" not found for dialogue type Greeting
Info "EMPTY"
Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Mournhold" in script T_ScGlobal_LoopTR.

Was everything in the Warningsfile (explanation was in german and simply says there is something missing...)

using dialogue/cell names heavy english mods like TR with non-english Beth .esms version is looking for trouble, some TR scripts and dialog probably need proper cell names/dialog topics in english

[EDIT]and I don't think OpenMW will behave differently about dialogue/cell name problems with TR if your Beth .esms are the german version.

Edited by abot